Monday 10 January 2011

Results now in

an excellent result for Nick Thomas and a great return to racing for Paul Hill at the Trig Points Race over there in Cannock. I got lost there once.

Stompers league so far: is here

Long Mynd Valleys Race is now full and the Three Peaks opened at Midnight and it already has over 250 entrants. Not that it should bother me too much though, as I have no qualifying races to my name.

On a training trot yesterday, a small group of us were chased off some of the land near the opencast mine at the back of the Wrekin. Now we're not eco warriors, we don't want your coal and we were running along quite safely minding our own business. Please leave us alone, you wouldnt like us if we got angry. Tell you what though ...it makes for a good speedwork session :)

3 comments:

  1. Alan,

    despite a decent run I still managed a few "scenic " route choices. A better route would have seen me finish in 3rd. All part of the fun though.
    Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news - 'Hilly'!! has joined the League. Bad news I'm at the bottom, facing relegation !
    Cheers Sedge

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you get relegated to from here? road running?

    ReplyDelete