Monday 11 June 2012

Small catchup and it's almost year zero again.

After Granville 4ml (see below) I pulled my left calf. Completely self-inflicted, due to overdoing a stretch. That's the last time I listen to Facebook advice :) Then a few days off with chest infection/inflammation have left me missing 2 x long runs training. So I guess it's how well I get back to it which will decide for me whether the Marathon is on or not. In other news, Ercall Stompers now have their own LiRF (Leader in Running Fitness). I'm not a gun for hire, more of a training plan-cum-hi-viz jacket for hire. I noticed this weekend it was the Welsh Castles Relay. What a great event that is, 20 legs over 2 days. Good for cameraderie/banter and usually either good for sunburn OR a soaking. Or both - Wales can be like that! Also it was the Man v Horse Marathon, in Llanwrtyd Wells. Here's the MvH website. Don't know whether Man beat Horse this year, but I really fancy a crack at it next year. Failing that, there's always the Bog Snorkelling or even the Bog Snorkelling Triathlon!

No comments:

Post a Comment