Sunday 15 April 2012

'till you die...

We came back from a nice week in Cyprus to find we were all extremely tired for days afterwards; I hadn't done any training due to not feeling well while I was out there so I couldn't blame that, although we were bitten to pieces by mozzies I don't think it's malaria, and I'm fairly convinced it's not alcoholic poisoning, so it leaves the ubiquitous 'a bug' which we could have picked up on the plane back. Who knows? Anyway, we got back early Thursday and by Saturday I was no better. But today, Sunday, I woke with more of a spring in my step, singing 'Play that funky music' round the house and warming up for a nice trot round the Wrekin etc. by watching the Paris marathon. My last words as i left home being 'his last words before he left for the Wrekin were 'till you die'..'
Anyway. It was clear, cold, but I trotted comfortably to the top where the view was as good as ever. Although there were lots of cars around it was only busy on the hill and by the time we had made it to Willowmoor, we were on our own again to enjoy the peace of the woods. Nice to be home and even better to be feeling good again :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment