Tuesday 30 October 2012

things to do

While laid up injured again, thoughts are turning to what I would like to have a go at next year. Some randomly-generated thoughts:

(1) Ironman. Are you crazy? Quite apart from the training required, it costs a screaming fortune and given my flaky attendence record at these things it would be a waste of money.
(2) Half Ironman. More likely, but still unlikely.

(3) Triathlons. Hopefully I would like to do 3 or 4 Triathlons next year. To do better I need to swim better. I swim like a brick.

(4) Fell races. I'd like to do more now I've got my knee problem to a manageable state. But I need to practice the downhills to avoid being just embarrassing.

(5) Road races. Well, I've seen Snowdon marathon but I haven't seen any others I'm interested in. They will come though.

(6) Known races. Grizzly and Exe to Axe. Beyond that, maybe the Man v Horse?

2 comments:

  1. Dave if you want to comment on the posts or just add stuff you need to click the red 'comment' word at the foot of the post, add whatever you want to add in the box that comes up, and then change the 'comment as:' drop-down box to "Anonymous". Simples. Sort of :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you have put your comment in and pressed Publish, you will be presented with text/numbers in a photo, and text/numbers in a box, which is the security question. You need to put in details from both and it is case-sensitive.
    Sometimes it's hard to read and you will get it wrong. Just stick with it, it will work eventually.

    ReplyDelete